Gulf Print & Pack 2021 introduces Labelexpo and Brand Print pavilions
Click on image to download high resolution version
Gulf Print & Pack, the leading print technology sourcing show for commercial, labels and package print service providers from across the Middle East and Africa, has added two new pavilions – Brand Print and Labelexpo – to its 2021 edition taking place from 14-16 December at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Labelexpo pavilion at GPP 2021
Despite the ongoing pandemic, there has been continued growth in the diverse Middle East and Africa label industry, and this shows no sign of slowing through 2021-22. More suppliers and converters are entering this lucrative market with the potential to sell not just within the region but to the wider region.
Recognizing the huge potential of the label industry in this region, Gulf Print & Pack has added the Labelexpo pavilion to the 2021 show.
Labelexpo, led by the Tarsus global team, is the largest label and package printing event in the world. The show celebrates innovation and excellence in label and package printing technology and is renowned for bringing together leaders in the industry from across the globe.
Labelexpo sees participation from leading manufacturers and suppliers of:
- Digital and conventional printing presses
- High tech label and packaging materials
- Prepress and platemaking technology
- Finishing and converting systems
- Inspection, overprinting and label application equipment
- Dies, cutters, rollers
- Inks and coatings
- RFID and security solutions
- Software and interactive technology
The show is attended by printers/converters of labels, flexible packaging and folding cartons, brand owners and label and packaging designers.
The Labelexpo pavilion at Gulf Print & Pack 2021 will bring together the top players from the label and package printing industry in MEA and open the door to new and exciting business opportunities.
Brand Print pavilion at GPP 2021
Trends towards diversification and digitization in the MEA print industry have been boosted by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Acknowledging this shift, Gulf Print & Pack 2021 is introducing the Brand Print pavilion to the show.
Brand Print brings together the suppliers of large format printing machinery, substrates, ancillaries/tooling, consumables, and software with printers looking to develop and enhance their service offerings to the profitable sector of brand marketing.
The Brand Print pavilion focuses on the following high growth areas:
- Indoor and Outdoor Signage
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Point of Purchase (POP)
- Fleet Graphics
- Sampling Packs
- Collation Packs
- Decorated Corrugated Displays and Shipping Cases
- Promotional Graphics and Marketing Collateral
A wide range of equipment, consumables and software will be showcased, including:
- Digital Printing Machinery
- Textile Printing (DTG, Sublimation, Digital Screen Print)
- Direct printing on rigid and flexible substrates
- Digital finishing machinery
- Laser cutters, engraving and CNC machinery
- 3D Printing/ Additive Manufacturing
- Inks, Coatings, Substrates and Consumables
- RIP/ MIS, Automation and Design software
'The new pavilions will expand the growth opportunities for printers and converters throughout MEA,” commented Bazil Cassim, Event Manager at GPP. “They fully complement the wide range of cutting-edge commercial printing technology already shown at GPP and will be accompanied by dedicated educational sessions on the show floor.'